The secret is in execution: how the new technologies combine to serve your goals or purpose, and whether your people are able and willing to adopt them.
Leaders adopting a digital mindset is at the core of our methodology.
Our method is immersive, agile and experiential, anchored on four stages: Discover, Apply, Create, Optimise.
We adapt the proven Design Thinking ‘Double Diamond’ tools to the four stages; diverging and converging in our joint thinking to ensure we explore all opportunities and address all challenges.
The first three stages are typically each 2 to 4 weeks long, with a clear outcome and deliverables after each.
The Optimisation stage is where we work with you to embed the new strategies, further develop the Minimum Viable Products (MVP) /Proof of Concepts (PoC) and support the shift in culture and talent.
- What is the customer experience and revenue models?
- What is the competitive position of the business?
- What is the cost and use of channels for customers and suppliers?
- What is the organisation’s capacity to shift to a digital future?
- What are the enabling and operational costs?
- Where are the key gaps in leadership, skills and talent?
- What is the maturity in creating insights from data?
- What is the maturity and costs of technology footprint?
- What does the ‘sustain model’ look like?